Analyse School Performance: The New RAISEonline
The DfE has replaced RAISEonline with the new "Analyse School Performance" (ASP) platform. In response, we're working together with TT Education to provide training and support through their one-day Analyse School Performance CPD course. Bring your data with you to this practical one-day workshop, taking place at Hampton Hargate Primary School. You will learn how to utilise the Analyse School Performance platform and your ASP data to write evaluative comments for your school's SEF and School Improvement Plan. This workshop normally costs £299, but we're delighted to be able to offer you places at half price - just £149.50 per attendee.
- Demystify key ASP/RAISEonline concepts such as 'Floor Standards,' 'Average Point Scores,' 'Progress Indicators' & 'Expected Rate of Progress.'
- Answer the key questions that are most pertinent to your school by interrogating your own RAISEonline and ASP data.
- To draw conclusions and formulate hypotheses to inform your School Improvement Plan.
Attending this practical, hands-on workshop, will enable you to:
- Learn how to evaluate data in the ASP platform.
- Understand ASP reports, including the new Ofsted Inspection Dashboard Summary Report (IDSR)
- Unpick the message behind the date to enable you to write evaluative comments that will inform your SEF and School Improvement Plan.
You will return to your school with the skills you need to use the new ASP platform to give a data-rich account of where your school is, where it needs to go and how it will get there.
VENUE: Hampton Hargate Primary School, Hargate Way, Peterborough. PE7 8BZ
DATE: Wednesday 14th November 2018
TIME: 9.30am - 3.30pm
COST: HALF PRICE £149.50
Click on the document below to download the flyer