DEMONSTRATING PUPIL PROGRESS
(Please click on the document link below to download the flyer.)
SESSION 1: 21st Century 'progress' and 'singing your progress song'!
- What do we mean by appropriate progress?
- Building classroom cultures and ethos to support palpable progress
- Exploiting the untapped potential of your learning environments to first stimulate and then showcase pupil progress
SESSION 2: The Big 5 principles underpinning progress for all
- Planning for progress: Don't be a self-sabotaging teacher!
- The role of lesson objectives and success criteria in supporting progress
- Oracy and pupil voice: Getting more from what we do
- Activating learners as owners of their own learning and as resources for each other
SESSION 3: Minimally invasive markings© and best practice in feedback
- Explore how teachers can create amazingly dialogic feedback, and pupil responses, by not writing a word!
PLENARY & QUESTIONS
DATE: 4th December 2018
TIME: 9.15am ~ 3.30pm
COST: £135.00 per person (includes lunch and refreshments)
VENUE: Hampton Hargate Primary School, Hargate Way, Peterborough. PE7 8BZ