Paragon Teaching School Alliance
Paragon Teaching School Alliance is lead by Hampton Hargate Primary School. In addition to this, there are Strategic Partner schools, all of which play an important part in the development of Paragon Teaching School Alliance.
Collaboration is at the heart of Paragon Teaching School Alliance. By working together, Paragon TSA brings together schools from Peterborough, Lincolnshire, Norfolk and surrounding areas to deliver high quality support across a number of areas including:
- recruiting and training for new entrants to the profession (Initial Teacher Training)
- peer-to-peer professional and leadership development (Continuing Professional Development)
- identification and development opportunities for leadership potential (succession planning and talent management)
- school to school support
- designate and broker SLEs (Speacialist Leaders in Education), LLEs (Local Leaders in Education) and NLEs (National Leaders in Education)
- engage in research and development activity
At the core of these areas are outstanding teaching and learning which will allow us to continue our pursuit of achieving the very best educational outcomes for all our children. The Teaching Schools also collaborate with other Teaching Schools in various parts of the country to ensure that we can offer the highest quality provision for the very best value.
Strategic partner schools are members of the Teaching School Alliance Executive Board and play an important and vital role in the work and development of the TSA.
Schools interested in joining us should make contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Do we have to be a Peterborough school to join Paragon Teaching Alliance?
A: No, you do not have to be based within Peterborough Local Authority to join our alliance. We welcome all schools and currently have membership from Peterborough, Norfolk and Lincolnshire.
Q: What will being a Paragon strategic partner involve?
A: Alliance members work collaboratively to drive improvements in standards through sharing services, knowledge and resources. You may wish to be involved in:
- providing school to school support e.g. CPD, coaching, SLE/LLE/NLE work etc
- accessing the skills and expertise of other alliance members
- sharing your own (or your school colleague's) skills and expertise
- hosting meetings or CPD events
- offering placements for trainee teachers
- offering new ideas!
Q: How does Paragon TSA organise governance?
A: Paragon Teaching School Alliance has a management board that includes strategic partners and meets termly to discuss key issues, ideas, latest new and events etc. This board governs all Paragon TSA functions and services.