MATHS INTERVENTION - KS1
More information to follow
Session 1: Tuesday 5th November 2019
Session 2: Tuesday 21st January 2020
Session 3: Tuesday 23rd June 2020
VENUE: Hampton Hargate Primary School, Hargate Way, Hampton Hargate, Peterborough. PE7 8BZ
To register your interest, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cambridge Maths hub supports teachers in the continual process of improving educational standards for students in our region from the youngest child in Early Years Foundation Stage to the oldest students in Post 16.
- Their aims are to support the learning of mathematics by assisting schools and teachers in:
- improving maths achievement at all levels
- improving participation rates in mathematics at all levels improving students’ problem solving ability
- developing students’ fluency hand in hand with conceptual understanding
- improving the recruitment and retention of maths specialist teachers in the area
The Cambridge Maths Hub seeks to do this primarily through Work Groups. These are led by teachers and other professionals who share our aims.