(National award for SEN Coordinator)
with Best Practice Network
Paragon TSA has recently partnered with Best Practice Network. This new partnership is offering teachers the opportunity to further their career by gaining the NASENCo qualification.
BENEFITS of NASENCo:
· An excellent opportunity for CPD and aspiring SENCos
· Provides an opportunity to reflect upon and improve your own practice
· Learn about the coordination of SEND, policy and supporting the needs of a pupil
· Incorporates a Postgraduate Certificate in SEND Coordination, validated by Baths Spa University and is worth 60 first credits towards an MA
· Flexible, work-based practical programme
WHO IS THIS FOR?
· DfE requires schools to ensure that SENCos new to the role gain the NASENCo qualification within three years of appointment
· Only QTS, QTLS, Heads or Acting Headteachers are eligible to undertake the programme
· Staff with Early Years Initial Teacher Status are also eligible but this is only valid in the 0 - 5 age range
· The NASENCo programme is available to aspiring SENCos with the support of the school and designated SENCo.
DATES and TIMES
Thursday 15th October 2020: 8.45 am - 3.30 pm
Thursday 19th November 2020: 8.45 am - 3.30 pm
Thursday 7th January 2021: 8.45 am - 3.30 pm
Thursday 18th March 2021: 8.45 am - 3.30 pm
Thursday 10th June 2021: 8.45 am - 1.00 pm
Thursday 16th September 2021 - 8.45 - 1.00 pm
COST: £1980.00 + VAT
VENUE: Hampton Hargate Primary School, Hargate Way, Hampton Hargate, Peterborough. PE7 8BZ
Please click the contact button below and we will send you the booking details and booking code.
Please click here to download the NASENCo flyer