National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH)
“Great practical advice, ensuring a good start when you take on a headship.”
Dates for Academic Year 2019/2020
DAY 1: Thursday 17th October 2019
DAY 2: Thursday 13th February 2020
DAY 3: Thursday 18th June 2020
DAY 4: Wednesday 16th September 2020
DAY 5: Wednesday 7th October 2020
TIMES: 9.30 am > 4.00 pm
VENUE: Hampton Hargate Primary School, Hargate Way, Peterborough. PE7 8BZ
PROGRAMME COST: FREE!
The National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH) is well-established as the first choice qualification for anyone aspiring to be a headteacher or principal, and has been redesigned to produce an outstanding generation of school and academy leaders. NPQH follows a leadership curriculum based on Masters level criteria and focuses on developing the knowledge, skills and attributes of a successful headteacher.
We intend to offer these National Programmes with Leadership East, who are awaiting the announcement with regards to final accreditation.
What is the NPQH programme?
- To achieve the NPQH qualification, you’ll need to successfully complete three essential and two elective modules involving extended case studies and related in-school assignments with a stronger focus on leading teaching, behaviour and performance management.
- It provides you with a credible, valid and reliable final assessment report to support governing body interview panels and give you the competitive edge when applying for headships.
- It has been designed in collaboration with some of the country’s leading headteachers and academics to give balance between academic rigour and applied leadership.
- The flexible modular structure combines core elements with the freedom to specialise or develop your own areas of professional interest.
- The in-school placement combines a whole-school strategic leadership task with the opportunity to work alongside an experienced headteacher in a different context.
For more information and to apply, visit: http://leadershipeast.org/
Cluster name: Paragon TSA Cluster code: NPQH5-COS-PARA1
YOU WILL NEED TO APPLY THROUGH LEADERSHIP EAST
REGISTER THROUGH THE PARAGON WEBSITE
Contact details for Paragon TSA: firstname.lastname@example.org