National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML)
“Thought provoking discussions have encouraged me to reflect on my own practice and gain confidence when leading others.”
Dates for Academic Year 2019/2020
DAY 1: Wednesday 30th October 2019
DAY 2: Tuesday 4th February 2020
DAY 3: Wednesday 10th June 2020
TIMES: 9.30am > 4.00pm
VENUE: Hampton Hargate Primary School, Hargate Way, Peterborough. PE7 8BZ
PROGRAMME COST: FREE!
The National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML) is a national qualification that provides recognition of your leadership development and professional achievement as a middle leader. It is designed to support participants in becoming highly effective middle leaders with the skills, confidence and knowledge to drive successful team performance and improved classroom practice.
We intend to offer these National Programmes with Leadership East
What is the NPQML programme?
To successfully achieve the qualification, participants will need to complete two essential modules and one elective module (chosen from a wide range of options).
Included in the cost of the programme is the following:
- Online materials for the two Essential modules and one Elective module;
- One face to face training day for each module;
- Online discussions and support;
- Peer group meetings or support sessions from your mentor;
- A 360 degree diagnostic development tool with full report and workbook to support planning for your development;
- Support available beyond face to face sessions to assist with assessment;
- Optional professional coaching.
For more information and to book your place, visit http://leadershipeast.org/
Cluster name: Paragon TSA Cluster code: NPQML5-COS-PARA1
YOU WILL NEED TO APPLY THROUGH LEADERSHIP EAST
REGISTER THROUGH THE PARAGON WEBSITE
Contact details for Paragon TSA: firstname.lastname@example.org