National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL)
2019 - 2020
This course is no longer taking place at Hampton Hargate Primary School. Please check the new location and dates on Leadership East's website as detailed below and contact them for further support.
PROGRAMME COST: FREE!
The National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL) is a national qualification that provides recognition of your leadership development and professional achievement as a senior leader. It is designed to support participants in becoming highly effective senior leaders with the skills, confidence and knowledge to contribute to the strategic development of the school as part of the senior leadership team.
We intend to offer these National Programmes with Leadership East.
What is the NPQSL programme?
To successfully achieve the qualification, participants will need to complete two Essential and two Elective modules (chosen from a wide range of options). Included in the cost of the programme is the following:
- Online materials for the two essential modules and one elective module;
- One face to face training day for each module;
- Online discussions and support;
- Peer group meetings or support sessions from your mentor;
- A 360 degree diagnostic development tool with fullreport and workbook to support planning for your development;
- Support available beyond face to face sessions to assist with assessment;
- Optional professional coaching.
FOR MORE INFORMATIN AND TO APPLY, PLEASE GO TO: http://leadershipeast.org/
CLUSTER CODE: NPQSL5-COS-PARA1