National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL)
“Since starting the NPQSL I have found that the programme has not only developed my leadership but it is getting the best out of the school’s middle leaders that I manage. This is because my understanding of leadership has raised my expectations of them as leaders and they are rising to the challenge.”
Dates for Academic Year 2019/20
DAY 1: Tuesday 29th October 2019
DAY 2: Wednesday 5th February 2020
DAY 3: Monday 8th June 2020
TIMES: 9.30 am > 4.00 pm
VENUE: Hampton Hargate Primary School, Hargate Way, Peterborough. PE7 8BZ
PROGRAMME COST: FREE!
The National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL) is a national qualification that provides recognition of your leadership development and professional achievement as a senior leader. It is designed to support participants in becoming highly effective senior leaders with the skills, confidence and knowledge to contribute to the strategic development of the school as part of the senior leadership team.
We intend to offer these National Programmes with Leadership East.
What is the NPQSL programme?
To successfully achieve the qualification, participants will need to complete two Essential and two Elective modules (chosen from a wide range of options). Included in the cost of the programme is the following:
- Online materials for the two essential modules and one elective module;
- One face to face training day for each module;
- Online discussions and support;
- Peer group meetings or support sessions from your mentor;
- A 360 degree diagnostic development tool with fullreport and workbook to support planning for your development;
- Support available beyond face to face sessions to assist with assessment;
- Optional professional coaching.
For more information and to book your place, visit http://leadershipeast.org/
Cluster name: Paragon TSA Cluster code: NPQSL5-COS-PARA1
YOU WILL NEED TO APPLY THROUGH LEADERSHIP EAST
REGISTER THROUGH THE PARAGON WEBSITE
Contact details for Paragon TSA: firstname.lastname@example.org